Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I Sense Jealousy

For everyone in Melbourne who knows why I'm back in good ol' Klang, thank you for your prayers, support and online messages. She is still in hospital but we really don't know for how long more.

Anyway I have started devouring the food here the moment I touched down. My mum wants to fatten me up. I challenged her to do so coz I know the food aint going nowhere! Hah!

So far these are the fantastic dishes eaten in 4 days here:
Bah Kut Teh (yum!)
Char Kuey Teow (twice!)
Crab Noodles
Salted Prawns
Prawn Noodles
Steamed Pomfret
Chendol
Popiah
Oyster Omelette (commonly known as "OrJien" in Hokkien)

Sorry I was too busy eating that I didnt take any photos. There will be plenty the next time!

Just as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home