Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Help Me

It's a dilemma. Most people only have one job offer. I have two and am already worried. I don't want to make a wrong decision and regret it later.

I got a call Monday morning from Melbourne (darn! I had to pay for that call too.Stupid auto-roaming charges). But it was good news. I have been offered the graduate position with one of Asia Pacific's largest and most experienced engineering consulting firms. They have a strong association with a UK engineering giant.

On the other hand, I have already accepted the job earlier with a renown steel company in Australia. This job is mainly dealing with automation work, machinery and design. More hands-on work than consulting of course. More valuable experience than sitting in the office designing of course. But I'm only a female!

Hey most females prefer office work, like ME! I'd rather sit in the office, get to dress in my suit, go tender for projects, attend meetings, do design work and stay put in lovely Melbourne.... as oppose to wearing safety helmets, goggles, uniforms, listening to noisy machines, exposing myself to risk of injury, and getting myself miserable with no friends, no OCF, no church, no one. I'd have to start all over again. Yes, the hands-on job requires me to relocate.

Sigh touch decision but I must make it soon!

Just hang in there!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger Joao said…

    Stay in Melbourne!!!! Stay stay stay stay stay stay staaaayyyy!!! =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home