Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Inner Meaning?

Watched James Blunt's video clip You're Beautiful for the umpteenth time and it just occured to me what it meant. I had always wondered why he made such a crappy video clip, taking his clothes off one after another (with the exception of his pants), then his shoes, lastly his personal items from his pockets. Revelation struck me, which is surprising considering I had just woken up, in a dazed mode, and still in my Donald Duck pyjamas. Combining the song lyrics and actions, he may actually be portraying himself committing suicide?

He did after all jumped into the icy cold sea water.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh really?
    hmm... never really watched the full length of the MTV coz the song's been playing too often on the radio and driving me nuts
    -G-

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    honey, why is there this weird note on your blog?
    -G-

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger teng said…

    Argh!! I hate these ppl using my blog to advertise their own websites. I've deleted so many of their comments. But I don't know how to block them.

    I wonder if other bloggers have the same problem.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home