Intengible

Just a glance

Monday, October 18, 2004

An Eventful Day

It's either you have nothing to do the whole day or you have many things line up one after another.

Yesterday was one of those days. The previous night I already had insufficient sleep due to my relative's elaborated wedding dinner at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. It was my first time there and boy, was it grand! And guess who the guest singer was: Amy from Search. Not that I really fancy him. It was the groom's favourite singer (what duh?) and they both sang Isabella (oh dear!). Shucks, I knew I should have brought my digcam.

After church, I indulge myself in a newly opened restaurant in Bukit Tinggi called Tasteheaven. The servings were big for our la-la porridge and la-la fried mee hoon. Yumm! Sorry no pictures!

Twenty minutes later, I was in Fruity's, our local cake and bakery hangout place. Met more of my high school mates, some of whom I havent seen for 6 years! Good to know everyone's working/finishing off their studies. I feel old.

Fruity's

Front:Priya, Sze Wei, Yin Nee, Sheau Ming, Mui Kim, Choon Sitt.Back:Me, Meera, Daphne, Wai Yee, Angela



Later in the evening, I got a visit from my little nephew, Ethan. Haven't seen him since he was born! He calls me aunty. I feel even older.

Ethan&Alex

Little Ethan & my cousin, Alex.



Next up, steamboat! I want to organise another one of these when I get back to Melb!

Steamboat

The Hot Pot.



Tunes & mum

Dr Tune, Aty Pearl & mum.


5 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Teng and friends- thought of dropping a note just so you know I'm still alive and kicking in Melbourne! I'll be going back beginning of next year to celebrate a prosperous New Year. So hopefully we can meet up. Until then, take it easy and God bless y'all! :-) Pei Lee

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Same here, but in Sydney, and barely alive. Too much work! :)

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was me.. *BLUR* -Mindy

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger teng said…

    Shucks Pei Lee, you get to celebrate CNY in Msia! I don't think I can get back by then. Good to know you are still alive. Haha

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger teng said…

    Hey Mindy, better enjoy your life as a student b4 u start work. I think I wld have lots of complaints soon. Am starting work on this Monday. NOoooooo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home