Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Prayer Request

To my dearest friends who read my blog, please keep my dad in prayer. He was admitted to hospital on Friday, suffering from mitral regurgitation. (I know, that was exactly what my brother smsed me...and I was like, 'What does that mean?'). Maybe he's trying to mock me. Just because he's doing medicine.

It's a condition where the mitral valves in the heart do not close properly, resulting in reverse flow of blood back into the atrium when the heart contracts to pump blood to the body (Thanks for the extensive explanation, Rudee!). Hence, the heart does extra work and stresses more. He's feeling weak but resting at home now. I have this condition too which I only found out earlier this year. Looks like I inherited it from my old man.

Pray for his health, for good rest. And for my mum too as she takes care of dad, my very sick grandma and my siblings. It's tough.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger teabag said…

    hi siewteng, i will keep this in prayer :) press on girl! was nice seeing u at the cafe today :)

    -jan-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home