Intengible

Just a glance

Monday, April 18, 2005

Hakuna Matata

What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries
for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

It was way beyond my expectations. The colours, the costumes, the masks, the voices! Spectacular performance and booming creativity! I love it! The best musical I've ever seen so far.

Am in the office now and I can't concentrate! The Matata song keeps playing in my head. And I can't stop smiling...lalalalala

2 Comments:

  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Lim Wu said…

    haha. hey hey! how's it going over there? missed the chor dai di and cluedo man! haha, so fun!

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger teng said…

    hello! Yah i missed those times too. I've got myself 3 friends and we've just started on our chor dai di+cluedo+ginrammy nights. weeeee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home