Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Life's Little Luxuries

I remember an article I read on my flight back to Wollongong on luxuries. In recent times, more and more people are learning that small things bring great happiness. These little luxuries are providing great satisfaction and reward. This new lifestyle and purchasing patterns we are embracing are representative of a new generation of consumers. Everywhere I go in the mall, I see one in every 5 people sipping a regular size Boost juice. I would add myself to the statistics, since I've become laid back in peeling an orange or even buying a watermelon.

Other changes would include:
Instant Coffee to Starbucks Green Tea Frappe

Discman to Apple iPod

Sorbolene cream to Jurlique

Fish&Chips to Sushi/sashimi (for me, vege tempura!)

Bottled juice to Boost juice

Hot bath in tub to Spa/Jacuzzi


which reminds me that I've got to bug my friend to take me to her building in Sydney and indulge in the jacuzzi. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi is on the top level, overlooking the city, opera house and harbour bridge. What a sight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home