Intengible

Just a glance

Monday, March 14, 2005

Fishing

My recent trip to the deep sea, well maybe not so recent after all if the dates serve me right...end of Jan. It was my 3rd fishing trip. Gerard, one of Jason's friend in Sydney offered anyone a sea sickness motion pill. I took one just before we set off, thinking it's just for assurance. I didn't have any motion sickness in the last 2 trips. But I was really dizzy and throwing up during the whole 5 hours we were out. Very unfortunate. I blame it on the pill.

The boat guy who took us out was very conscious of my condition and constantly checked on me. It didn't help when it started to rain about 4 hours into the trip. I was getting cold and shivering and feeling very nauseated. I didn't realise until very late that he had so kindly extended the trip to 5 hours. A guy fishing with us was celebrating his birthday that day.

Getting off the boat was a relief, and having grilled fish and steamed fish and fish soup didn't help much. BUT! I'd like to go again, this time NOT taking any pills at all. Smart ass me.



The Lighthouse




The guys on the trip: Simon, Jason, Gerard




Kayaking out in deep seas




The Fish Dinner Preparation




The catch, but only half is pictured here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home