Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Naruto

Don't laugh. I've only just finished watching the first chapter of Naruto, the crazed japanese animae. That was a good 19 episodes, and many more to come. I knew 422Cardigan House of Movies was screening that some time ago but I never bothered to find out what it was all about. Now I have, and am glad that my brother got me into it. It's so funny, with Sakura's devilish inner self and the cutey Kakeshi as Naruto's sensei, I can't help but laugh at every expression there is. Luckily I've got a Naruto kaki here in Wollongong. Thanks Bernard.

I just got a phonecall from the HR recruitment officer. She has selected me with a couple of other graduates to be featured in the company's website. Cool! But not so cool after all when I'll be taken wearing all the safety clothing, helmet and safety glasses, most likely pointing at some sort of steel making machinery. You'll notice soon enough that the colour of my attire is similar to that of Naruto's. Thanks Bernard for that compliment. If it looks good enough, I'll post that link here. Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home