Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, February 17, 2005

DVD

Am sneaking in a blog entry during my lunchtime.

Been a bit more busy at work this week, given 2 more small tasks in addition to my major radar sensor project. As long as I sit in the office doing the design work, I'm happy. Once I step out to visit the machines, I have to wear the ugly safety glasses which doesn't sit on my nose properly because of my glasses, and wear a safety helmet which is so gross because everyone else has worn it! I'm meant to get my own personal hard hat but I haven't received it yet. My forehead is just busting with pimples now. Yuck.

Well at least I don't have to think what to wear to work everyday. It's the clown suit, as they call it around here, coz it's blue and orange for high visibility and safety purposes.

Yesterday had a good time having some friends over for dinner at my place. The main aim was DVD night...on a working day! Yup, had a go watching My Sassy Girl which I myself find it as humurous as the first time I watched it. Our next DVD night will be to watch the House of Flying Daggers...with Takeshi I heard. Yey! I hope to get this DVD night going at least once a week, maybe a Friday. There's nothing much to do here in Wollongong, but I'll try to make things to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home