Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Already one week in Gong...

Collected my uniform for work from the store today. Nothing really to shout about, considering they're baggy, long sleeve and uncomfortable. Typical cotton drill trousers and electrician shirt. It's all for safety and protection...just in case I get a shock. haha. And the safety boots...hai no need to talk.

Went to the RTA today, NSW's version of VicRoads. Just found out that I need to find my old driving license. I renewed it early 2004 as stated on my current license so it doesn't tell them that I've been driving prior to that. Not that I do anyway. But just that I'll have to start all over again as a P-plater! Damn. I'll see if I can find my old license or get some form of proof from the Malaysian authorities... flashbacks of how slow they process or write letters really annoy me.

Also trying to finish up all the food in the fridge. There's still plenty of fish left in the freezer, our catch from the fishing trip last Saturday. Don't really know how I'm going to finish all that by Sunday as I will be moving out from the serviced apartment to another nearby hotel for extended stay. The apartment will only be available next Friday....Thankfully the extra nights are still being paid for. Thank you Lord for a new place to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home