Intengible

Just a glance

Monday, December 13, 2004

Chloe bit the vet. Ooops!

And she has plague and gingivitis too. Oh dear. I've pampered her too much, giving her gourmet wet food which doesn't really help in cleaning her teeth. And she's overweight too! Although I still don't think so. Oh well, she's on a strict diet now, no matter how much she purrs.

I met Ted & Solveig's cat after church. Quite a friendly cat, although he only let me hold him for a minute. He grabbed into my shoulders, or rather clawed into it. I felt it, but didn't think it was that bad. Solveig assured me that Teluse was only grabbing me coz he liked it. Haha...ok. I now have two punctures on my left shoulder, courtesy of Teluse.

And you must believe me when I say Christmas carols are difficult to sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home