Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Brunswick Shopping...

Sucks big time. I was so looking forward to it. Don't get me wrong, I love the clothes there...funky, colourful, retro, there's even the best lamb/chicken souvlaki there on 300 Brunswick Street called Souvlaki King. Even received commendation from The Age which was published recently. So much better than Lambs. So much juicier and fresh and not burnt! I've never been back to Lambs since they changed management and they totally suck at wrapping the bread.

The retail shops are just too far from one another as opposed to Chapel or Bridge Road shopping. My girlfriend and I were hopping across the street all the time when we see the next shop. Too tiring! But to complement it, I managed to get some extra discount from already-cheap-items by looking for any faulty spots that could make up a reason to slash the price. That's what you call bargaining for cheaper! Hah!

Anyone interested to go DFO Moorabbin next weekend????

2 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Teng,

    I was planning to go to DFO this weekend too. Come..let's go! hehe...haha

    Annie

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger teng said…

    oh yey!!! Count me in!!! I'm jealous of your $9.95 Just Jeans pants!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home