Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Untitled

It was peaceful. She wanted to go...long ago.

We tried to give her the very best of everything. We wanted to make her comfortable. But instead, she was not. She couldn't talk. Through her eyes, it was clear that she didn't want to suffer anymore. She was ready. Ready to leave...there are better things waiting for her at the other end of the spectrum. And we gladly let her go. The sky cried for her.

I was happy for her. I am. For I know the things of this world are only temporary. Only when I start thinking of her, the memories of her will flash before my eyes.

Don't cry for me, she whispered. I will try. I love you and will miss you.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jan gives you a comfort hug :) *squueeeezeee*

    hope it helps. comforting to hear you've entrusted all these in His hands. if He takes you to it, He will take you through it :)

    -jan-

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger teng said…

    Hey Jan, thx so much for the virtual hug!

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger jon.ng said…

    SIEWTENG!!!
    here's a virtual hug for u too! *sending...*sent!
    take care ok? may God be ur comfort in all situations.
    -jon ng

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger teng said…

    My little bro! how are you? havent talked to u in ages! receiving...YES virtual hug received! TQ!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home