Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Trust

Wow I didn't realise I haven't blogged for a week! Sorry bloggie! Heh!

Anyway there wasn't much excitement at work this week. It was BORING! There wasn't much work they could give me to do. Either they thought I couldn't do it or it would take them too long to explain it to me. A colleague of mine assured me that it was normal because I'm still new. As of yesterday, I am officially working as an engineer for one month!

Last night was one of the best OCF returnee's night I ever attended. The theme was retro and most people came dressed up! Other than having fun, something struck me deep. I believe God works in mysterious ways, using people and places and events.

I have been praying, and praying harder than I ever did before. I'm seeking and pleading to God to show me THE way. Hui Ling shared about trusting God and letting Him lead your life. No matter how hard, how far, how dark the tunnel is, how you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. God was there with us last night, celebrating and rejoicing and sending off friends who have graduated. Trust in Me, honour Me and I will honour you.

Most of you know I have been struggling to decide if I should go to NSW to work. I believe He has a plan for me, plan to prosper, plan to honour me, if only I can let go. If God knew I wasn't meant to be there, He would have closed this door of opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home