Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Overtime

For the first time, I did overtime work today. I have never been rushed to finished off anything at work, until today. You can't run away all the time, you slacker! Not one, but two reports needed to be done. How exciting, NOT! One report needed data that was extracted from a software that nobody knew how to use. There I was, sitting at my desk, fiddling with the software trying to get it to do what I wanted it to do. When finally exported into Excel, it was a nightmare! All the numbers were so inconsistent that it was difficult to format the cells all together for a good client presentation.

Second report was in Word and I thought how hard could that be? It is hard when you have to edit someone else's work and they stuff up the formatting, especially importing graphs from Excel. Luckily, the "Print Screen" option was available as the last resort. Can't be bothered remembering how to copy graphs in the proper manner when you see the clock ticking away and your tummy grumbling.

But hey, I get paid for overtime. It was a good thing to see that the sky was still bright when I stepped out the building at 7.30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home