Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Resignation

I handed in my resignation letter to my current company on Monday. Phew, it wasn't too bad. I knew my boss wasn't too happy, judging from his expression when I dropped the bombshell. But he sincerely wished me well. Geez, I must be one of the very few who have only worked there for such a short period of time. Into the blacklist book of records I go...

So this Thursday will be my last day...or rather work for half a day only. My company will be having a Chrissyy breakup party at lunchtime through to end of day. I must say I do enjoy what I've done so far in this company. Sometimes I do get bored doing individual section calculations in which I don't get to see the whole picture. Sometimes I appreciate it when I get sleepy or lazy. The brain need not think so much! Lazy bugger... but it was certainly a very good learning experience. Most of my colleagues in my department are so sweet and helpful. I couldn't have asked for anyone else to work with.

But I'm glad. I'm now quite excited to go to gong, preparing my move, arranging for the removalists to come, buying essential things just in case gong is so ulu that i can't find a nearby place to buy toothpaste! Even got my mum to send me a commentary bible just in case I didn't find a Christian support group or something. Yup, funny series of unfortunate events are running through my mind. What if this, what if that! Oh dear, I'm sounding like Jenny Chu already.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home