Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Then sings my soul...

Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art,
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!


I was reading April's blog when I saw the hymm she put up. It brought tears to my eyes when I was singing it in the church I am attending here in Gong. It's called Gateway Christian Centre. They are celebrating the goodness of God for blessing them with a new home, right in the CBD.

The pastor shared with us how they were praying and seeking God for a new place. During that time, a friend of his had a vision for him. Not knowing that they were looking to expand and find a new building, he told the pastor that he saw a building with glass doors and many people waiting outside with keys in their hands. One by one, they walked to the door, trying to open the door with their keys, but they couldn't. He said he saw the pastor standing near the door with a key but it was not yet time to open the door.

How true is this prophesy, when the Regent cinema in the city was up for grabs when the owner passed away suddenly. Everyone wanted a piece of the building...companies with big cheque books ready to buy it over. And how the church could compete with their tiny cheque book, they didn't really know how. But God is good, and we worshipped in the building for the first time last Sunday. The energy was overwhelming, the presence of God was so strong, and the love of the people was eminent.

I feel like I'm back home in WCF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home