Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Most Awaited Bill

I received my mobile bill yesterday. Didn't want to know how much I've cracked the bill ever since my stupid sms blunder last week. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and tore the envelope. The consecutive 42 text smses were not included in the bill period, so that gives me less than a month to be really careful before I press the green button on my phone. No I don't want to be a miser, and I don't want to quit talking and catching up with friends either. I need control. But thank goodness to Yes rollover from the previous month. It could have potentially cost me $62, but I've still got to gulp down $52 worth this time round.

Looking through the calls I've made, I was reminded by a question posed by a good friend: "Tell me something sad that happened in your life". Frankly speaking, I wasn't able to reflect on anything. I felt bad, coz I really wanted to share something from my past yet nothing crossed my mind. I felt bad, coz this friend was going through a tough time, and I wanted to encourage him. I felt lost, coz it seems that I've bottled up any sadness that I've experienced in my life and thrown it into deep sea, hoping that no one will ever find it, and hoping that I will never remember it. And I succeeded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home