Intengible

Just a glance

Monday, January 16, 2006

Believe and be faithful

Church was so so amazing yesterday. I don't even know how to describe my experiences last night. God is so good.

We had Andy Kubala for all our three services. Andy heads New Zealand's biggest youth conference, Get Smart, and is well known for his powerful and inspiring word of God, not to mention his ability to have you rolling into fits of laughter. The second morning service was a repeat of the first, and yet I was still laughing my bum off the chair when he cracked the same jokes and stories. He's good.

The last service in the evening was a special healing talk. Through Andy's ministry, many people have been saved and healed, and I witnessed first hand the miracles he brought to my church, and especially to people I know personally. He called for someone who had ringing in the ears, and my friend, Sam stood up. For over twenty years, Sam had to deal with this ringing in both ears, and wept as he was completely healed after a short time of prayer and laying of hands. Many more were healed, and I thanked God for giving me this experience. I could see everything as I was on stage with the music band. God was indeed moving in the house!

These items have been added to my prayer list, after another day of chatting with people at church. You can join me in prayer and believing God to do good in people's lives!
1) Pray for Aida - her two sons aren't on talking terms.
2) Pray for Gordon - he just lost custody of his youngest daughter and due in court for another session.
3) Pray for Tay - has ear infections. Was admitted to hospital on Monday but has been cleared of anything serious.
4) Pray for Kaitlyn - returning to Minnesota to visit her family but hopes to return to Wolly.
5) Pray for Jono - starting a new job next week.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey da here! i miss u and hv been keeping myself updated thru ur blog. take care of yourself and really hope to meet up with you guys one day. one fine day. have fun in aussie, and please, please, send my love to the boys too! lov ya.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger teng said…

    Hey da! Hope to catch up with you some time. You take care yourself too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home