Intengible

Just a glance

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Engineered to last


Technician Engineered for Nocturnal Gratification


Found a link to a cyborg name decoder on a fellow blogger's site that I decided to try it out. Nocturnal gratification? Those days are over ever since I stepped foot into a new realm in the name of W.O.R.K. I shall also make a confession now - I even tried out the sexy name decoder website. This is not recommended for underaged and immature readers, please.

It is now 38 degrees in Sydney. The boys are making dinner in Poh Lyn's kitchen, I'm feeling like a melting popsicle in an inferno and shutterfly is refusing to allow me to load the new year's celebrations and fireworks photos online.

Oh, Happy 2006 to all!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    hi siew teng happy birthday! - andrew

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Teng,

    Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think Nocturnal gratification is a euphemism for something.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger teng said…

    Thanks all for the bday wishes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home