Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Creative Team

I gave hugs and said my goodbyes before leaving the church hall. I had made so many friends in the creative music team that I actually will miss them as I'll only see them again next year. Funny enough, as I reflect on the people whom I've hanged out with the most, it's actually the guys - the drummer, the bass guitarists and the acoustic/electric guitarists. The girls in the choir do come hug you and kiss you on the cheek and all that usual thing, but I haven't really spoken much to them really. Something to add to my new-years-to-do-list.

The year is almost over. I still can't believe that I've been in Wolly for almost one year and I thought I would get through the days with much difficulty. But God has been good. Very good. I can count the many blessings I've received. I hate to list the negative stuff, so I won't go there at all.

My Christmas will be spent in Melbourne and my new year will be enjoyed in Sydney. I can't wait.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Ee Laine said…

    Hello Teng, so you finally decided to spend and fly to Melbourne. Good on you! Any chance of spending CNY in Klang?? I'll be there from the 3rd day. Its been a long time since we last saw each other. Glad to see from your blog that you're doing fine. Keep blogging.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Teng,

    Merry Christmas
    and Happy New Year!!! Hope you'll have a wonderful time in both Melbourne and Sydney. :)

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger teng said…

    Hey Laine! I'll be home for CNY. Hope to catch up with you then! So many things have happen yar...and Merry Christmas!!!

    Mun mun, blessed Chrissy to you too. Yah I hope to eat till I morph into pig.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello STeng, forgot to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year when we last met! So here you go :) Going to Melbourne for Chrissy afterall huh? :) Enjoy your holidays and I'll see you next year! Take care ya?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home