Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, December 08, 2005

No dentists, please.

I was reading one of Soph's blog entries and it reminded me of my four crooked teeth on my lower front. Many people in the past have given compliments about how white and how straight my teeth are. I kid you not! They wished they had these set of teeth. If only they knew.

Everytime I smile, my lower lips cleverly cover the bottom row and my upper front teeth hide the chaotic-looking slightly blemished teeth, each fighting for that little bit of space. To add to my despair, all four of my wisdom teeth are still alive and well. Two of them are sitting comfortably upstairs, while the other two culprits downstairs are at a slight angle, contributing to the mass teeth jam in front.

How come an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away?

And how come an apple a day doesn't keep pimples away? I have three zits on my face, mainly due to stress and working late I think. Monday I left work at 6.30pm, Tuesday I left the office still with unfinished urgent jobs at 10pm, Wednesday I left at 7pm after being told what I was doing could be done by a large photocopy-and-fold equipment, and today my manager told me I need not do overtime.

I have two days to wipe these pimples off my face before going on a company cruise along the harbour. Do invisible hide-those-ugly-zits creams exist? I simply do not know.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger .zilchº said…

    u say leaving the office at 10 working late? you know not of the burdens of a designer..lolz some of us 3 days in a row also never sleep. now THATS stress man.

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger teng said…

    Yes 10am is super late for me. I need my beauty sleep you know.

    By the way, I hate roaches.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes darling.. of course zit dissapear creams exists. do u think the stars look flawless all the time? try body shop tea tree blemish stick. G

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger teng said…

    Who me? A star? Hehe

    Body shop? Does that stink like the body butter type stuff? Obviously a little too late now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home