Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My pre-flight rues

One
Carrying my luggage around Sydney for five hours. I had so much time to spare after parking my car at a friend's place that I decided to walk around Sydney. My housemate who tagged along with me offered to share the burden. The bag wasn't heavy at all, but it felt like a tonne of bricks by the minute.

Two
Catching a train from the city to the airport. Let's do the maths.
- Wollongong to Sydney airport - 26 stations 2 hour ride $18.60.
- Sydney central to Sydney airport - 5 stations 10 minute ride $12.
I wonder where the justification for this cost come from.

Three
Flying on Christmas eve night. There was nothing much to do at the airport. I couldn't buy a gossip magazine to read, purchase any sinful snacks to munch on, nor browse through the surf shops - everything was closed. I hate that. To add to my misery, there was no proper Krispy Kreme donut shop at the Qantas departure lounge. All that existed was a tiny makeshift cart, with the cashier about to finish for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home