Intengible

Just a glance

Friday, June 02, 2006

Say thank you

It was freaking cold when I left my house at 6.30 this morning. And when I left the south beach function centre two hours later, just for the record, it was 8 degrees. But the extra effort was worth it - I got a free sausages-bacon-scrambledeggs-mushrooms breakfast which I hadn't had for a very long time.

I was there to support an event that my church was hosting - a Lord Mayoral National Day of Thanksgiving breakky. Sounded really important but I wasn't aware if the Lord Mayor was there. Possibly some very distinguished guests were present.

It's officially tomorrow, but go thank someone for making a difference in your life. It's nice getting appreciated, but even more wonderful to appreciate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home