Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Laptop is crooked too

My laptop is in hospital. It has been sick for a long while now. It’s not terminal –thank goodness for that- otherwise I’ll be devastated if all my digital photos stored in my laptop were lost. And no, I didn’t back it up. Silly me.

The Problem
MSN messaging is stuffed. In addition to that, I can’t log on to most websites that require passwords, and I’m possibly starting to annoy my poor housemate by my constant intrusion on her mac.

The Solution
Tried to get assistance over the phone from computer-literate friends, but it frustrates me when I can’t find what they want me to look for. A brief conversation with a friend at band practice restored my confidence that it’s not too late. He has offered to fix it, for free. Yey!

The Results
I hope to hear good news by the end of this week. That will eliminate sneaky entry blogs at work and restore my housemate’s full usage of her laptop for her assignments.

The Contingency Plan
A new laptop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home