Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's not funny being poked at

After feeling the excruciating pinch for the third time in two days, that was the last straw. I turned it upside down. I squeezed it with all my might. I stomped it. I even got additional help from my flatmate. No avail. I was still being poked. Finally, today after some black magical luck, I found the damn culprit - a needle conveniently stuck in my Winnie-the-Pooh bedroom slippers. Nicely hidden, its sharp edge conveniently pointing upwards. I'm glad it's over and all that remains is three redish-needle-sized-poked holes on the sole of my left foot.

I knew I couldn't have been voodooed.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger teng said…

    hello! I'm good...you're looking extremely well in the photos. looking fwd to my next trip to melb - whenever that may be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home