Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So much more than this

I think I'm in for another non-writing period. The IGNITE Youth Conference is happening this Friday and Saturday, one of its first for the church. It's going to be something similar to that of the Hillsong Conference, with paid day sessions/workshops and free night rallies. Yeah it's gonna rock the house of God! The last couple of band practices for the conference will start tomorrow night. I am quite tired - with the Easter drama/musical involvement and playing host to a couple of Sydneysiders over the weekend. Lord, please grant me the strength! I have got to be careful not to burn out, but so far am enjoying doing what I do best - making M.U.S.I.C.

I have so much more to write, but let me find time to pen them down. I'll be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home