Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Teng's FAQ

I got back into the habit of reading my fellow bloggers' site after a long while, and in the process, picked up a handy tip on how to avoid repeating myself with the same common questions I get asked time and time again. Thanks Soph, I just completed a R&D - Research & Duplicate!

Q1. So when are you and J getting married?
A1. Not anytime soon since we haven't had any discussions around the big M word.

Q2. How do you manage being in another state from your other half?
A2. I guess we just do. We are both pretty independent and still have our own personal agenda to pursue.

Q3. Didn't you say Wollongong was going to be a real boring place?
A4. That was my assumption. Not anymore. The beaches are beautiful, though the selection of restaurants suck. Church is the other thing that's keeping me sane here.

Q4. Which church are you attending? Are you active?
A4. It's an AOG church, five minutes away from home. I have cell group on Tuesday nights and worship band practice on Wednesday nights. I usually attend both the morning and evening services on Sunday.

Q4. How's the weather in Wollongong?
A4. Great. It's a hundred times better than Melbourne. I don't need to number the days we have warm weather as I previously did when I was still a Melbournite. These days are plentiful, even during the winter period. It's strange, I know.

Q5. How's your job? What do you do exactly?
A5. My job is good. I just closed off a five-month long project which I managed myself. Pretty cool. In essence, I manage a project, handle paperwork, conduct research, submit proposal to customer, carry out engineering design work, assign contractors to do the installation, and lastly, commission the work and pray hard that the damn thing works!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Q.6 How long have you and J been going out =P

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger teng said…

    A6. Take a guess. I'll give you the answer after you tell me yours. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home