Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The pleasures of jap food....

Sydney has lots to offer in terms of authentic Japanese food. Wollongong is just pathetic for that matter.

We decided to try gourmet style food for the first time, in celebration of a friend's birthday. August is one month I dislike the most. Why are there so many August babies anyway?

However much I totaly enjoyed myself, the meals were shockingly expensive and small in portion (well, it's gourmet!). Overall, 3.5 out of 5 stars for this restaurant, losing out purely on size of portion. Haha there I go again.


Started out with some cocktails and sake. My new housemate is the one sitting at the head of the table.



Deep-fried soft shell crabs for entre.



The best Sukiyaki I've had so far. Beats Juju's by a mile.



As always, Passionflower ice-cream to finish off, though it was freezing cold that night.


To end it all, we played Risk until 3am in the morning before driving back to gong.

Oh and before I forget, Happy merdeka day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home