Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Updates (continued)

The miracle of bio oil
Or so I hope. A good friend has recommended this magical oil to apply on my burnt skin and to help remove any scar marks. That will be my mission to buy a bottle after work today.

My first drive to Homebush Bay
I volunteered to drive up to the Direct Factory Outlet(DFO) at Homebush, only because I had 3 other experienced drivers in my car and that they will be my eyes and my mind while driving. This trip happened before the "little car accident" I wrote about in the previous entry, of which I scrapped past a pillar while doing a 180 degrees u-turn in a mall car park. If you thought it involved other cars, you were WRONG! Shame on you. Damage: Huge indentation on the left passenger side of the car, just above the wheel.

Fourth consecutive loss
We are on a losing streak, losing AGAIN in netball. Partly due to me not scoring a single goal in the first half, but heck, I don't know how to. Our usual goal shooter was late and we had to reshuffle. Almost leveled in the second half at 13-12 but did not manage to pull through.

Runner-up supporters
I so wanted Rob&Amber to win the Amazing Race in the season that just ended. But I guess Uchenna & Joyce deserved to win the million bucks, after the head-shaving experience and a fair&morecompassionate play as opposed to the team that everyone despised. In the season before last, I supported Kris&Jon from the start, as I did for Rob&Amber, yet they emerged runner-ups. I'm beginning to think that I might have jinxed these teams.

Tingling sensation
Felt a slight pain near the ankle on my left foot last night, and it was about the same time same day last week I experienced a similar pain on my right ankle. Something mysterious is happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home