Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, June 30, 2005

CPQQRT

To go or not to go? That is the question.

Context & Purpose
The Hillsong Conference is happening in less than 2 weeks. Sydney will be buzzing more than ever before. I thought I might pop by to catch up with a couple of OCFers who are probably in the plane right now flying from Melbourne. Also to indulge myself with a sumptuous Japanese dinner. A good enough reason to be in Sydney.

Quality
To spend quality time with friends.

Quantity
Need to establish a known route to Sydney.
Need a FREE parking space.

Resources
None – I don’t have a Sydway although the car is available for my perusal.
My memory – unreliable since I can’t remember how to get to Sydney other than following the signboards. Driving in the city itself is difficult. A navigator is required.

Time
Over the weekend maybe? Or just for the night? Undecided.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home