Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

No I'm not going blind

I have a tingling pain in my right eye. Every time it gets tired or itchy, I would perform my usual hand-rubbing-eyes motion and I did just that on Sunday, causing a sudden pain in the eye. Water started welling up in the eye and almost instantly, I couldn’t open it. This feeling is horrible, it’s like having shampoo enter your eye and not washed off. And as of now, it’s still painful when I blink. Every now and then, I try to stretch the eye ball to the furthest end of the eye and back again. That feels comfortable, but not for long. I hope nothing is wrong because I haven’t felt this pain since the day I quit wearing my contact lenses.

Honestly, I have thoughts that I may one day go blind, or partially blind. I know I'm being silly but what if?? The realm of darkness: How will I survive? I might not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home