Intengible

Just a glance

Monday, May 23, 2005

Home Alone Again

I can seriously say I H-A-T-E Mondays. Here I am, home alone again when I get off work today in 2.5 hours. Well, home alone if you don't count the cat. Jason's drove up to Sydney this morning for work. Last Monday, my Italian flatmate left for good, to travel around Australia before returning home to Italy. I just hope I'll be able to find a new person soon before the rent is too much for my poor shallow pockets to bear.

We tried looking for an ice creamery around Wollongong at around 9pm last night. Most places were shut, one particular ice cream shop was about to close, so Chillis was the next best place to go. After placing our orders and excitedly waiting for our hot chocolates, it was like a big slap in the face when told there was totally no more chocolate powder to even make a quarter glass of hot chocolate. I so miss Melbourne, the buzz, the cafes, the hot chocolates. The three of us, two former and one current Melbournite, sighed in disappointment, with me politely refusing a hot tea in replacement. At least the chocolate desserts were more-than-good enough to make up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home