Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

To mum, with love, from down under.

Nah, of course I didn't say that to mum. Wished her the usual "Happy Mother's Day!" tagline over the phone while leaning against the public phone booth. And no, I haven't gotten round to getting a phone line yet at home. So there I was, standing alone on a Sunday evening on the BourkeStreet-like road, with shops ready to pull the shutters down, some have knocked off earlier for the day. My eyes were running back and forth from its socket, my left hand holding on to my handbag, just in case some punk kids decided to pick on me and snatch my purse. Have gotten more careful now that my good friend in Klang almost got robbed. I know, I know, it's Australia not Malaysia...just that I'll make sure I've got my back kicks and boxing fists in anticipation of anything that might happen. Geez, I think I'm getting too worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home