Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Guess Who!

I remember telling myself that I will never put up the pictures I took at Sydney's Mardi Gras. Some are too revealing, some are offensive, yet others might find them hilarious. I guess I just wanted to experience first-hand the gay&lesbian festival for once, instead of watching clipets of it on TV for the past 5 years.

But, I'll post just one from that night. No prizes for guessing who's standing next to me...but for those who are clueless, think Australian Idol.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger teabag said…

    sis siewteng! WOW!!! is this photo serious!! i've always wanted to see the mardi gras too..eye opener huh! when i see u in melb again u must show me more photos k! :)

    hugs!

    -jan*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home