Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Yearning for a holiday

I guess I'm not getting too far yet with my endofyear holiday planning. Some think that I shouldn't waste the hard-and-well-deserved-earned salary on a holiday in the same year. Yet others feel I should go home and spend some time with my parents, since I did promise mum that I'll return every year. Well, at this point in time, I've decided to return to homieland only next year, hopefully during CNY since I've missed the celebrations and the angpow collecting for three whole years in a row. I wonder what happened to my share of the money. Maybe mum took it. Haha. I remember how my grandpa used to give us a one dollar coin every Sunday morning during our bahkutteh breaky and mum would convinced my brothers and I to let her keep it. And I never saw it again after that.

It's decision-making time, to either visit just the southern part of New Zealand or just do both north and south. The things that I am most hoping to do are zorbing and bungee jumping. Guess I can fulfill two dreams on my wishlist, both sitting there quietly on the top righthandside of this blogpage,on this trip. No, I have not ignored you guys.

Anyone else interested? Most likely in December, on the infamous Contiki tour group, and lots of flexibility during the trip. Grab a copy of their itenarary from any travel agents and let me know if you wanna journey with me to Kiwiland. Yeah!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Terence said…

    Well, if your graddad gave you a dollar every sunday for 18 years, that should cover your air ticket to Auzland!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger teng said…

    My grandpa passed away when I was still in my early teens. Air tix no prob..costs btw $400-$600. It's the cost of the tour and the other optional activites that I want to do which wld burn a big hole in my pocket! So are you up for it in Dec?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home