Intengible

Just a glance

Monday, May 16, 2005

Star Wars III

Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones was showing last night on TV. Though not an avid fan of Star Wars (geez I'm sensing water bottles being thrown my way), I decided to watch it anyway as an introduction to seeing the third episode in the big screens when it opens this Thursday. Guess it jogged my memory back to who's Obi Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and THE Anakin who eventually turned to the dark side. Thank goodness for my good buddy who kindly and patiently explained the characters and the sometimes confusing storyline to me. At least the Lindemans red wine that we enjoyed didn't require further introduction!

Earlier in the arvo, we rented a couple of dvds at only a mere cost of $2, including new releases. By the time I managed to scramble out of bed after a night's worth of gin, all the most recent releases at VideoEzy had been rented. But still, Shall We Dance was really good as well, and Richard Gere never looked more good looking in his life!, save for the short period of time when I got interrupted by a call from Melbourne, urgently asking me to get in to the city and buy a certain Esprit knitwear because the whole of Victoria had run out of stock. I expect a big fat favour in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home