Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ladies

Many a times when I get boring programming stuff to do, my mind wanders into space. Not that I wanted to, but the oh-so-mundane-staring-at-the-screen job doesnt keep me awake enough to even pass half an hour without fidgeting, and without making frequent trips to the ladies two floors down. Alison, who works on the level where the ladies room is, and whom I just met over lunch, said that she sees me all the time at the hallway, which isn't surprising to me since I'm the only female in the entire building wearing a bright orange uniform...or maybe my trips to the ladies are getting too frequent. It made me concluded that either 1) I drink too much water 2) The air condition is too strong 3) My bladder is just too small...or maybe it's just a combination of all the above.

Today I'll be trying to leave work earlier to get to the post office. The overdue Mother's Day card and present is still tucked behind my big office drawer. This time, I had better not miss the train...and the train had better not be cancelled, otherwise I'll get cranky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home