Intengible

Just a glance

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Fishing Again

Went deep sea fishing again. After the last ordeal that went terribly wrong, I made sure I took the motion sickness pill according to directions. And I even bought some sour sweets just to keep my mind off the rocky waves, the swaying wind and the chilling breeze. Most of us caught snappers and mackarels this time around, as oppose to the many sweeps we caught the last time. Fish dinner was still very enjoyable. I'm proud to say that I fished out the biggest snapper as well as a huge squid, but I was not allowed to take Squidy on board the boat for fear of its magnificent black ink spray capability. Pity that I had to throw it back to sea. I swear I could have made some good calamari rings out of it.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home