Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today - First Day of Winter

It's official. Today is D-Day and Seven on Sunrise is giving people on the streets bear hugs to keep warm. I want one too. My colleagues cannot imagine how I survived freezing cold Melbourne, but I did, for five years. I wonder how my brother will fare, considering he's so much more skinnier than I am. He should eat more F-A-T. Don't think it will affect anything in his system but it's worth a try. I eat fats too okay, just that it goes to other parts of my body which I'm quite happy to say I hide those blobs of fat pretty well. I wouldn't know where the rest of the fatty molecules go, but I have been advised to go for a thorough checkup, specifically to check for cholesterol level and blood pressure. Knowing myself too well, I guess procrastination is my favourite practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home