Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Diary of a Struggling Electrical Engineer

Wednesday
Coding

Thursday
Coding

Friday
Coding

5.30pm Friday
Still did not manage to finish coding past the first section

And the week ended just like that. It's a wonder what I accomplished as I struggle to pass the weeks. Weekends are my best friends now. I'm not sure what my boss thinks of me. Sure he gives me positive reinforcements, better alternatives to how I approach a task, etc. I've only got two projects in my hands and haven't been able to wrap them up. Will my pay increase be affected? I sure need that extra few percent increase in salary!

And we attempted Hainanese chicken rice for dinner tonight. Not bad for starters. The ginger & spring onion dip was good. Big pat on the back. Tomorrow it will be laksa for dinner...this will be a cheat, using ready-made laksa paste.

And I finally called home. Mum started complaining the growing infrequencies in the calls made, the last one being more than a month ago. Really? I said. And when I told her I'll be back end of January next year, she was ecstatic and did not dwell on the subject anymore.

And it was declared emergency in the Klang Valley yesterday. The API must have shot up the roof. My brother didn't mind, coz it meant being absent from college for a valid reason.

And it is decided. Dad will undergo surgery in October for his heart condition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home