Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I...

stupidly hit my left knee on my office CPU which I placed vertically instead of its original horizontal position under my table just 10 minutes before. Numbness soon became the devil, and still is. My left leg muscles feels dehydrated of oxygen. It's close to midnight now and I foresee that I will not be able to sleep tonight.

only wished three Malaysians a happy merdeka day so far. And the day is soon ending.

watched Amityville Horror just then at the unimovies. Totally crushed the fun I had watching Fantastic Four just before it. But then again, AUD$3 for two movies is dirt cheap.

am happy again by the sight of two tickets which arrived in the mail for the Menopause musical next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home