Intengible

Just a glance

Thursday, September 01, 2005

You know spring is here when...

the weatherman announces the lowest temperature is 15 degrees. Unfortunately this does not apply to melbourne! This is one of the very few things I can shout about on behalf of gong.

people start getting sick due to weather change. Sigh, this includes me but am getting better! Thanks guys for your prayers!

no one in the office seem to be around. By 2.30pm, there was the draftsman, the chemical engineer and myself. Luckily my back faces the window otherwise I swear I would have walked out the door.

my boss goes on leave for 5 weeks on a kayaking mission. He's mad. And he called into the office on his way to Whitsundays to make sure we did this and completed that. He's nuts. What's wrong with you? Turn off your mobile and go have a H-O-L-I-D-A-Y. Maybe he's forgotten what one is. His total accrued leave is 16 weeks.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi ST!

    Ur boss is MAD! If i were him, i might forget to come back from a holiday that long!

    How's life anyways? We should catch up soon! :D

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger teng said…

    hey jon!

    working life is sometimes exciting, sometimes boring. how have you been??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home