Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Scary thoughts

I dreamt that I might be blind forever.
Ok maybe that's a tad too dramatic.

Perhaps blind in one eye? Or blurry in the other?

I have an eye consultation this Tuesday, a day after I touch down in KL. Am considering the possibility of doing a laser eye surgery.

I can kill many birds with one stone.
- For starters, I can rid my glasses for life, well old age will catch up soon but that's another matter to resolve later.
- I can zap that supposedly inconsistent appearance of a cist in my eyes, the more serious case in the right eye.
- I can wear sunnies and wrapped-around safety glasses without looking like a nerd.
- I can snorkel and swim and be able to see the bottom of the sea bed.
- I'll look different for the first time without glasses. I wonder how that will freak people out, especially when I've never parted with my glasses for many years now, save for the good two years of contact lens wearing.

I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home