Intengible

Just a glance

Saturday, June 17, 2006

For claudsy

I love bargain buys. And I love beads. That newly-opened accessories shop at the mall has 50% off! Weeeeee! And so I treated myself to three pretty necklaces, not even thinking if they will match any of my clothes in the wardrobe.

But they certainly came in handy today. Matched a slightly low-cut black top with one of the beads, finished with a light brown flarey type skirt and brown boots. I finally got to wear my boots, having kept them in the wardrobe for godknowshowlong. It has made its debut Wollongong appearance at a wedding, only to momentarily stuff up the bridal march I was playing - extra high heels means missing the pedal by inches and causing hiccupy transitions. *argh!*

The wedding service was over in half an hour, how good was that. Of course, there was another half hour waiting for the bride's arrival, but that was most quickly forgotten. The groom teared. The bride glowed. It was beautiful.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha....teng, I think I know those boots, they are indeed killer high!!=p

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger teng said…

    do you remember my other black boots? those are even higher than the brown ones!:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home