Intengible

Just a glance

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Of round balls and Harry Kewell

Almost two weeks of hiatus was totally unintentional. I must be forgiven for not writing. The World Cup, is after all, only once every four years. The first round group matches are almost over, with the extraordinary feat from the Socceroos on Monday beating the Asian champions in a game that Australia seemed destined to lose until the last few minutes. My Japanese friend who was watching with me had her bets shortlived. With only eight minutes left on the clock including injury time, the two late Aussie substitutes netted in three superb goals!!

In contrast to that, the Brazil-Croatia match today was totally unworthy of my 5am presence in front of the telly. It was such a frustrating and lazy game by the Brazilians. After the Kaka goal, I retreated to continue my interrupted sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home