Intengible

Just a glance

Friday, June 22, 2007

Why am I even doing this?

Reading blogs on a Friday night and passing off an invite to watch Ocean's Thirteen may make me seem like an uneventful socialite. I don't mind, really. At some point in time, I need to crash and burn. Oh wait, I think I do that every week anyway.

I don't usually do this, but since I got tagged and I'm home alone, here goes.

Name one person who made you smile last night.
Ray. He wanted to visit Toys'Rus and was uber excited about the Shrek figurines/soft toys and musical toys. For your record, he's in his late forties.

What were you doing at 8.00am this morning?
Sitting in a freaking cold coater room while typing on my laptop.

What were you doing 30minutes ago?
Eating instant noodles while watching Better Homes & Gardens.

What was something that happened to you in 2006?
I broke up with my boyfriend of almost 5 years.

What was the last thing you said aloud?
Speed up and overtake Jeffo! Flash the high beam!

How many different things did you drink today?
Let's see - cappucino, apple&strawberry juice, water, pumpkin&garlic soup - so that makes 4.

What colour is your hairbrush?
Green.

What was the last thing you paid for?
A Hungry Jacks Whopper burger last night for $3.95, and I got the ice cream for free.

Where were you last night?
At Hungry Jacks, then Barbeques Galore, Toys'Rus, then back to the motel in Penrith.

What colour is your front door?
White.

Where do you keep your change?
In my purse.

What is the weather like today?
Slight chill in the morning, heard it was about 5 degrees at 6am, bright and sunny in the arvo, all better than last week's miserable weather.

What is the best ice cream flavour?
Cookies and cream

What is something you are excited about?
Music.

Do you want to cut your hair?
No I don't. I get a professional hairdresser to do it.

Are you over the age of 25?
Eeeks what kind of question is that? And why is it on the list?

Do you talk a lot?
Only with people I'm familiar and comfortable with.

Do you watch the O.C.?
Hell no. Never.

Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, my uncle's name is Steven.

Do you make up your own words?
Tengo says yes.

Are you typically a jealous person?
Not usually, but when I do I keep it a secret and deal with it later.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A".
Angela Saik.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K".
Kim Kheng.

Who's the 1st person on your received call list?
A guy from the Melbourne Post Office Money Order Enquiry Department. I hope they reimburse my money from the money order I've lost.

What did the last text message you received say?
Do you want to watch Ocean's Thirteen tonight?

Do you chew on your straws?
No, but when I'm bored I subconsciously do.

Do you have a bath?
No I have a shower. I don't use the bath tub for a bath because Chloe sometimes pees in it when I forget to clean her litter tray.

Where is the next place you're going?
To the bathroom to have a shower.

Who is the rudest person in your life?
Havent met anyone who is that rude yet, but there is a receptionist at the motel I stay who is rather moody.

What is the last thing you ate?
Instant noodles with tuna, and crumbed calamari.

Is marriage in your future?
Yes.

What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
I haven't had time to watch any movie.

Is there anyone you like right now?
The person I like most has a name that starts with the letter "J".

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Wednesday night.

Are you currently depressed?
No.

Did you cry today?
No.

Why did you answer and post this?
Because I read my brother's blog and got tagged, and I want to do something different tonight.

12 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    J? the same J?
    are you attached already?
    how've u been?
    haven't spoken to you in a very long time leh. r u coming back CNY next year?

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger teng said…

    J can mean many things.
    no i'm single, dear.
    i've been very busy.
    yeah we need to catch up. i dont see on much on msn? well i suppose i dont use it all that much too.
    i was thinking of going home mid year, hv a holiday in redang (interested?) and get my wisdom teeth yanked out.

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the j that ends with o
    i've been very busy too. have been clocking many 12 hour days. and i'm tired.
    my dear, it IS mid year now. unless you come back merdeka weekend.. hehee... i'm not the surfer dude like u. i don't beach well.... esp since i can't swim either. but i'd happily do chiang mai again. LOL.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger teng said…

    welcome to my world of 12 hour days.
    oh not this mid year, next year. oh i didn't know you can't swim. what about hanoi or siem reap?

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah.... next yr. that's a possibility. but mid year really no public holiday one wor. merdeka weekend loh. need to check out the PH days first. hanoi and siem reap is under my wish list... so, yeah. pei san is coming back for CNY, and we might head up to chiang mai again. LOL.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger teng said…

    hmmmm wat about easter long weekend? do you have 2 PH?

    wah you hvnt gotten enuff of chiangmai? haha...well i suppose there were plenty more of that place to see.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nope. i haven't gotten enough. i want to do heaps more shopping since i did close to none the last time. didn't even get enough pork cracklings.
    and babe, it's an islamic country here. we don't get easter holidays. so.. no PHs there. try may. 1st of may is a PH on a Thursday, and wesak should be around the corner there too. i'm thinking 5 days 4 nights should do it. chiang mai was sorely insufficient.
    HK is on my list too. overdue if u ask me. LOL. been promising florence i'd visit her for a long time now

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger teng said…

    understandable since u bought the least out of the 4 of us.
    5 days 4 nights for chiangmai? geez you're serious!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i meant 5 days for night for when u come back to wherever... over the labour day and wesak weekend. pei san & chiang mai will be near CNY.

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger teng said…

    ok i will keep that in mind!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger teng said…

    ok i'll keep that in mind when planning my holidays next year. unfortunately i dont have any PH in may...rats!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger PiggiYing said…

    Hey! My name stars with J!! Is it me??? hahaha Just kidding.. Anyone I know? :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home