Intengible

Just a glance

Monday, May 26, 2008

Winter's here

I'm back down under. And as I've been warned, the cold chill has arrived earlier than expected. I do, however, prefer to live in a country with four seasons than in one where it's just constantly hot and humid. That also means having an overflowing wardrobe to cater for every one of those seasons. But I like. Colourful knitted scarves wrapped around my neck. Knee-length high heel boots matched with a slim-lined skirt. A couple of singlets under my top for extra warmth and that favourite fashion layered look. The occasional beanie on my head, only on bad hair days.

Ouch my nose hurts. I'm wrapped up in a heavy-lined jacket, eucalyptus tissues in arm's reach, warm water in my thermos, and the heater beside me. It is day 5 of a flu, and I'm not getting any better. I feel like going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home