Intengible

Just a glance

Sunday, August 05, 2007

On the prowl

It has been a while since I last ventured out of my apartment on a Friday night. The weeks had been long, nights cold and windy, eyes sleepy and tired.

Friday gone was spent with colleagues I havent seen in months. Dinner was of excellent quality, followed by a gig by Jack Jones. I didn't have a clue as to who he was, or which band he performs in, but I was surely impressed by his guitar-strumming-slapping skills and vocals, singing some of his own songs and other pieces by the likes of Jimi Hendrix.

On the wall in the lounge area were framed posters signed by artists like Missy Higgins and Sarah Blasko while on tour. Looks like this hotel is the place to be to catch some of these famous singers up close and personal, and on a casual sitting.

I like.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    helooo!! *fie waves*

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger teng said…

    arlo!!! *teng franctically waves back*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home